This policy sets out how we use your personal information and your rights relating to that information. This policy complies with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (DPA 2018).
“Personal data” is information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, email address, a phone number, a home or business address. These details may be needed to provide a service or carry out a transaction you have requested.
Creating a Web Account
When you create a web account by Signing up, we ask you to provide your email address, name, address and phone number.
In creating an online account you are freely giving consent for us to process your personal data.
Contacting Trusty Logs Limited.
If you have contacted us by email or phone and have provided personal data you are freely giving consent for us to process this data.
Purpose for Processing Data
- We process your email address because you use your email address and your password to sign in to your account on this website or contact us by email. The legal basis for processing your email address for this purpose is based on our legitimate interest in protecting the security of your account and in order to respond to your email and other subsequent emails or by other means of contact.
- We may use your data to send you marketing information, don’t worry though we won’t spam you, just send great offers.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to use your data, collected via the website, at any time.
We use IT and cloud services from third parties to assist in managing our website, company data and for sending emails. Those services may track the activities associated with these emails. .
We may disclose personal data about you to others:
- if we have your valid consent to do so;
- to comply with a court order or other legal obligation
- to enforce any of our terms and conditions or policies
- as necessary to pursue available legal remedies or defend legal claims.
To help analyse how you and other visitors navigate our website, and compile aggregate statistics about site usage and response rates, we, with assistance from third-party analytics service providers, may collect certain information when you visit our site.
This information includes IP address, geographic location of the device, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, time(s) of your visit(s), page views and page elements (e.g., links) that you click.
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
We request individuals under 16 not provide personal data to Trusty Logs Limited. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We will provide notice to you if these changes are material and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent. This notice may be provided by email or by posting notice of the changes on the website.
Retention of Personal Data
We will retain your personal data as long as your account is considered to be active. If the account is deemed no longer active we will delete all data relating to you and your account.
You have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- right to be informed about the processing of their personal data
- right to rectification if their personal data is inaccurate or incomplete (requests to amend data will normally have to be processed within one month)
- right of access to their personal data and supplementary information, and the right to confirmation that their personal data is being processed
- right to be forgotten by having their personal data deleted or removed on request where there is no compelling reason for an organisation to continue to process it (again employers will have to respond without undue delay and within one month of the request)
- right to restrict processing of their personal data, for example, if they consider that processing is unlawful or the data is inaccurate
- right to data portability of their personal data for their own purposes (they will be allowed to obtain and reuse their data)
- right to object to the processing of their personal data for direct marketing, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes.
To exercise any of the above rights please contact email@example.com or write to:
Trusty Logs Limited
For more information about the GDPR please visit….. https://www.eugdpr.org/